The twin bedroom is situated at the front of Homefield. It has:
- one high single bed
- one high cabin bed with a roll out bed beneath
- Parker Knoll chair
- all mattresses and pillows have protectors
- the beds are provided with duvets
- there are spare blankets in the unlikely event they are needed
- good sized room
- tall chest of drawers and hanging space
- towels are provided for each guest
- selection of games and pastimes.
The double bedroom is also at the front of Homefield. It is:
- has a pine bed with a deep mattress
- a large room
- numerous drawers and wardrobes
- central light is also a ceiling fan
- large comfortable easy chair
- option of a TV with freeview
- an over the bed hospital style table
- desk fan
- breakfast tray
- other useful items stored in one wardrobe here.
Opposite the above bedrooms is the family bathroom:
- Wheelchair access – the door opens outwards, flat against the wall
- the standard toilet can be fitted with a raised seat with handles if required
- the handbasin is set into a cabinet
- the bath has a door to step in through and a seat which lowers electrically into the bath
- a separate electric shower also operates into the bath.
- hot water is supplied on demand with the combi boiler.
The garden bedroom is our extensively extended room in Homefield:
- a profile bed, from where the guest can look into the rear garden
- our Samsoft maxi mobile electric hoist is removed and stored when not required, as are the many extras we are able to provide.
- access to the garden is via a metre wide door onto the patio, fitted with a voile curtain for privacy, but easily put aside for access or to view the busy bird feeding station from the bed
- there is a low level wardrobe and plenty of drawer space
- a wall-mounted and flat screened remote controlled TV and DVD Player
- along side the bed is a touch control lamp
- to ensure as much versatility as possible, there is a 2 seater sofa bed in the room as well
Ensuite Wet Room
The luxury en suite wet room is fully fitted for our less able guests and with carers in mind:
- the roll-in shower has retractable shower screens, curtains and safety flooring throughout
- a high level toilet, large accessible hand-basin with all hand rails and a mirror are fitted.
- the shower seat/commode is removed when not required
- a trolley with baskets enables easy access of toiletries
- extra towels are provided.